Test the Best Poker Sites for 2022
- 200% Bonus up to £100*
- Twister Discovery Pack
- Winter Wonder
- Play Now!
- *Opt-in required. X1 per customer. New customers only, min first deposit/transfer £10 to poker account. Game restrictions and Terms Apply. Twister Discovery Pack: 1X tournament tickets total value of €6. 3x €1 Age of the Gods Twister, 3X €1 Twister. £100 Bonus Money: WHPoints to redeem Bonus (two stage redemption rate), expires in 45 days. Bonus Spins: x40 wagering. expires in 14 days, Max redemption £20. Terms Apply.
Online poker can be very lucrative, if you know what you’re doing – but if you don’t know what you’re doing, it’s a good idea to look for online poker sites that offer you the chance to play for free. This is a great way to practice how to play poker, without spending your hard earned cash.
Do you have a good ‘poker face’? You have to be good at not giving the game away and you have to be good at reading other peoples faces, whilst playing poker at land based casinos. That’s why if you struggle to keep a straight face then it’s a good idea to play poker online.
In a basic five draw poker game, each player is dealt 5 cards. Create the best hand by switching cards and place your bets to reflect how confident you are. A bad hand and a string bet, requires you to be a good ‘bluffer’ – fool the other players into giving up and you win!
There’s big money online to be had in the best poker sites UK, so it’s vital you find the right one with the best offers.
Check the Best Offers Online
Using online poker comparison sites is a must for everyone. By using comparison sites, you will not only find the best offers available to you, but you will also see if the site has a good reputation and has good feedback.
|Top Poker Sites 2022|
|William Hill Poker Review||9.8/10||Twister Discovery Pack||£100||Read Review||Play Now|
|Opt-in required. X1 per customer. New customers only, min first deposit/transfer £10 to poker account. Game restrictions and Terms Apply. Twister Discovery Pack: 1X tournament tickets total value of €6. 3x €1 Age of the Gods Twister, 3X €1 Twister. £100 Bonus Money: WHPoints to redeem Bonus (two stage redemption rate), expires in 45 days. Bonus Spins: x40 wagering. expires in 14 days, Max redemption £20. Terms Apply.|
|Bovada Review||9.1/10||N/A||$500||Read Review||Play Now|
Many sites will offer you a review on poker sites, but this could be biased. Some comparison sites take a fee for writing reviews, this means the bigger the fee they received from that particular site, the better the review could be. In reality, poker sites should be based on many factors; reliability, safety, promotions, pay out ratio and player satisfaction – but there’s many comparison sites on the internet that will lie to get you to play. Why? Because they earn money from you playing there, even if it’s a bad site.
You have to find genuine comparison sites, there’s lots of them out there and you’ll know it’s real when you see it. You will have comments from real players, all the details you could wish to know like overall player satisfaction and so on.
Another thing to look out for is poker bonuses. Just because they offer a bigger bonus than the other poker sites, doesn’t mean they are better. The bigger the bonus, the bigger the wagering requirement – so bare that in mind! Each site has its own different bonuses, so it’s best to read the terms and conditions prior to joining.
What You Need to Know about Different Bonuses
Bonuses are offered to get players to jump straight in and play, but some bonuses are not always what they seem, this is because they have big wagering requirements attached to them.
General bonuses which are offered at poker sites are:
- No deposit bonus – this is basically a freebie to get you to join. You don’t spend any of your own money. You have a bonus balance which allows you to play for free basically – but any money you may accumulate from this won’t be yours. Free poker bonuses are offered to get you to test the site before deciding if it’s right for you.
- Deposit match – this offer is most common. You are offered a match bonus which means whatever you deposit will be matched. Every site has its own terms and conditions, but the offer is usually capped at say £200. So, the more you deposit, the more you receive. This means the wagering requirements will be high.
- Freerolls – this is a poker tournament that is free to join. You don’t have to spend a single penny to play and you could win big cash prizes. Some poker sites require you to have made a deposit previously to take part, whilst some offer you to join with no deposit required. Not all poker sites offer these, but the best poker sites do. This is a great way to boost your bank balance and win real cash prizes.
How to Choose the Games?
There’s many different types of poker games that you can play online, these include:
- Texas Hold’em – this is the most common poker game that you can play. It’s a very complicated game with many versions that can be played. You can play many hands; one, two or three pairs, three or four of a kind, flush, straight flush, royal flush, full house and high card. To get the pairs is relatively easy – if you find that you have one pair of cards, but your opponent has two – they win. If you both have the same pairs, then it’s the person with the highest number match that wins. Three of a kind is referred to as a set and you need three of the same card, such as 3 kings. Four of a kind has the same rule and is known as a squad. A flush requires you to have five cards which are the same suit – they don’t have to be a particular number order. A straight flush is a hand that has the full suit and have the cards in number order, this could be 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace with the same suit. A full house is three of a kind plus a pair.
- Stud Poker – this game features seven cards instead of the usual five. You can play so the highest hand wins or the highest hand can split the winnings with the lowest hand. Up to 8 players can play this game and each player has two cards to start with. Each player turns their cards over and the person with the lowest card will need to start the betting. There’s a lot of rules that go with this game, so it’s a good idea to read them before playing.
- Omaha – this is considered to be the hardest poker game that you can play. Players are dealt four cards each and can be played from two to ten players. This is a fast poker game that is designed not to be played as a no-limit game. There’s a great deal of rules that go with this game too.
Play on your Mobile
- Company:The Sporting Exchange Limited
- Address:Betfair Customer Service, Icon One, Lytton Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 1AG, United Kingdom
- Licensed & Regulated by:UK Gambling Commission
- License Number:000-039561-R-319411-001
- Support:0844 871 5000
- Email:[email protected]
Mobile poker was introduced to allow the player to experience the thrill of the card game, from the comfort and convenience of their mobile or tablet device.
Some sites allow you to play with no downloading required, whilst others require you to download the app to your device. One things for sure, is that you will need an internet connection to play on the go. Wi-Fi is generally more reliable than mobile data, because you may end up with a nasty phone bill if you try to use mobile data allowance.
There are many ways to play on the go:
- You can either download the app from the app store on your mobile or tablet device. Register, log in and play straight away.
- Some sites allow you to insert your mobile number to get a free text message. You will receive a message shortly after doing this, with a link. Click the link to be taken straight to the site.
- Head to the site on the browser on your device. If you know the web address just pop into in and away you go.
- A selection of sites offer a QR code. If you have the app already yon your phone, you can scan the QR barcode to be taken to the site.
In reality, the best way to play instantly is by heading to the site on the browser on your device. There’s no need to wait for slow apps to download. But, it doesn’t mean you’re going to get the best experience. Mobile apps are designed to give a better player experience.
|Not Verified Poker Sites|
|Party Poker Review||1.0/10||N/A||N/A||Read Review||Not Verified|
|bWin Poker Review||1.0/10||N/A||N/A||Read Review||Not Verified|
|PokerStars Review||1.0/10||N/A||N/A||Read Review||Not Verified|
|Betfred Poker Review||1.0/10||N/A||N/A||Read Review||Not Verified|
|Titanbet Poker Review||1.0/10||N/A||N/A||Read Review||Not Verified|
|Netbet Poker Review||1.0/10||N/A||N/A||Read Review||Not Verified|
|Betfair Poker Review||1.0/10||N/A||N/A||Read Review||Not Verified|
As long as you have a valid credit card, debit card or an e-wallet you can play poker online. Some sites may not accept your payment method, so it is a good idea to read the payment terms and conditions. These can be found to the lower of the website screen.
You are better using a debit card or e-wallet to play poker, this way you cannot spend more than you can afford. Using a credit card will allow you to spend as much as you want, but you may not be able to pay it back – always remember to gamble responsibly.
Generally, if its in your wallet, you can use it – the most common payment methods accepted include: MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, PayPal, PaysafeCard, WebMoney, Trustly, PaysafeCard, Neteller, Euteller.
Depositing to fund your poker account can be done with ease, because every site has its own on screen instructions to make your transaction an easy one. Sometimes, you may not be able to withdraw to the payment method you used to fund your account, another reason why it’s good to read the terms and conditions.